Our goal is a safe system.
Natural gas systems have a proven record of safety, but incidents can occur. Hazards include blowing gas, line rupture, fire, explosion, or possible asphyxiation. We care about your well-being and continuously work to make our system safe.
- Our gas control and dispatch center operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- We regularly patrol our pipeline rights-of-way and conduct regular inspections of our pipeline system.
- Our gas operations employees receive regular training and are qualified under U.S. Department of Transportation standards as natural gas pipeline operators.
- Employees are on-call at all times to respond to any contingency.
- We spend millions of dollars annually on pipeline replacements and upgrades.
- We work with emergency responders to make them aware of our pipelines and how to respond in an emergency.
Understanding Gas Infrastructure & Delivery
How we deliver gas to you, and the parts of our pipelines you might interact with in your daily life.
Esta información es importante.
Por favor haberlo traducido.
Cette information est importante.
S’il vous plaît veuillez faire la traduction.