CONTACT US NOW 

Please choose your state.

MA
ME
NH
State: NA
CHOOSE ANOTHER STATE

Please choose a service.

Electric
Gas
State: NA
, NA
CHOOSE ANOTHER SERVICE

In which region is your service?

Capital
Seacoast
State: NA
, Gas
CHOOSE ANOTHER SERVICE
CHOOSE ANOTHER STATE

Is this a gas emergency?

Yes
No
State: NA
, NA
, NA
BACK

Please call

888-301-7700

View all contact numbers here.

IF YOU SUSPECT A GAS LEAK, LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY AND CALL UNITIL AT THE NUMBER BELOW FROM A SAFE LOCATION.

Please call

866-542-3547

View all contact numbers here.

Please call

888-301-7700

View all contact numbers here.

State: NA
, NA
, NA
BACK

IF YOU SUSPECT A GAS LEAK, LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY AND CALL UNITIL AT THE NUMBER BELOW FROM A SAFE LOCATION.

Please call

866-900-4460

View all contact numbers here.

Please call

866-933-3821

View all contact numbers here.

State: NA
, NA
, NA
BACK

Please call

800-852-3339

View all contact numbers here.

Please call

800-582-7276

View all contact numbers here.

IF YOU SUSPECT A GAS LEAK, LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY AND CALL UNITIL AT THE NUMBER BELOW FROM A SAFE LOCATION.

Please call

866-900-4115

View all contact numbers here.

Please call

866-933-3820

View all contact numbers here.

State: NA
, NA
, NA
BACK

IF YOU SUSPECT A GAS LEAK, LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY AND CALL UNITIL AT THE APPROPRIATE EMERGENCY NUMBER BELOW FROM A SAFE LOCATION.

GAS EMERGENCIES

CUSTOMER SERVICE

click here to see User Configuration Modal block content

A gas stove or generator are highly desirable appliances, but it’s important that all your gas appliances are properly installed and maintained in order to keep carbon monoxide from getting trapped inside. Carbon monoxide is a natural byproduct of gas appliances, including generators, making it essential to have proper ventilation to prevent the carbon monoxide from staying in your home.

Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas and can cause dizziness, nausea, and red lips, and prolonged exposure requires immediate medical attention. If you have gas appliances, be sure to keep your vents clear of snow and debris. Watch for things like excess humidity or condensation, stale indoor air, soot or water collecting around appliances or vents or yellow or flickering flames as this may indicate an appliance problem.

Installing a carbon monoxide detector is important to help detect this odorless and colorless gas before it becomes a dangerous concern.

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include:

  • Flu-like illness
  • Headache
  • Dizziness
  • Heart flutters
  • Fatigue
  • Nausea
  • Cherry red lips

If you experience symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, take the following actions immediately:

  • Open windows to seek fresh air and ventilate the dwelling.
  • Seek medical attention.
  • Later, call your fuel supplier or licensed heating contractor for an emergency inspection.

To prevent carbon monoxide poisoning:

  • Install and maintain carbon monoxide detectors.
  • Have all fuel burning appliances, flues, vents and chimneys checked regularly.
  • Ensure electric generators properly vent outside.
  • Never operate internal combustion engines indoors.
  • Never use a charcoal or gas grill indoors.

Manage Your Account

Login to manage your account online.

 login 

 

Outage Animation

Outage Center updates

Stay Informed

Other ways to stay informed:

Unitil on FacebookUnitil's official Twitter feed Unitil's Instagram channel
Unitil on LinkedInUnitil's RSS feedUnitil's photostream on Flickr